American Dystopia – Obama’s Demolition of America
nation- (nay-shuhn) – n. 1) a large body of people, associated with a particular territory, that is sufficiently conscious of its unity, to seek or to possess a government, peculiarly its own; 2) the territory or country itself, separated by borders.
Last night, at 8:00 pm EST, the President of the United States, Barack Hussein Obama, announced that he is going to sign an executive order which begins the unravelling of our nation. Despite his dubious and pejorative claims as to presidential precedence, it is the first time in our nation’s history that a chief executive has taken it upon himself to declare that a law no longer exists, without supporting legislation to do so. In effect, he has unilaterally decided that he will cease and desist with the deportation of over one-third of the aliens who have entered this country illegally, and he has done so without regards to Congress, the electorate and the wishes of the American people.
He has done this in spite of all of the aliens who have entered this country legally, and all of the immigrants who have played by the rules in the hope of attaining full citizenship in the United States.
In a word, he has done this with complete contempt, and total disregard, for the American people.
In effect, he has opened the floodgates of even more illegal entry than ever before, along with its resulting humanitarian crises and, in so doing, he has effectively eliminated the national sovereignty of the United States of America.
We should not be surprised by any of this.
After all, he was elected, and re-elected, largely by margins made up of illegal and multiple voting (remember ACORN?) He has done this in the hopes of geometrically expanding a voting bloc which he has deigned to broaden legislative control by his own Democratic Party. He has done this as a cynical stunt to goad the GOP into a possible governmental shutdown and/or impeachment proceedings- knowing full well that such moves would largely serve to encourage further resentment of the Republican legislators, in spite of the recent and nationwide Republican landslides in the last two mid-term elections. In effect, he has raised his middle finger to the Republicans, in general, and a majority of those who voted in 2014, specifically.
Barack Obama is part of an effete and elitist cadre of academics who, having been indoctrinated in radical ideology, disdain the concept of national identity. These radicals, who have infected college and university campuses across the country, inherently believe:
- That the United States is the source of most, if not all, of the world’s ills;
- That anyone should be allowed to cast a ballot, without regards to citizenship;
- That the borders of the United States should be open, and that anyone and everyone should be allowed to enter this country and avail themselves of all of our government’s largesse- be it welfare, healthcare and education (both of which they believe should be free for all);
- and, by effect, that the United States should be marginalized to the level of a third-world nation, as punishment for its perceived sins of the past.
- Everything this president has done in office is completely and irrefutively commensurate with this twisted, albeit, prevalent mindset which has taken over academia, and is now meandering its way down to the elementary and secondary schools, as well. One look at the Common Core curriculum of today, juxtaposed against the curriculum that prior generations were taught, bears out this fact, in due course.
Left unchecked, the end result of these endeavors, by the President of the United States and his academic allies, will surely bring about the utter demolition of the United States as we know it, and usher in an era of American Dystopia- a society in which no sane person would ever wish to inhabit, and thus subject the watching world into an abyss from which there will be no one capable of extricating mankind, as a result.
-Drew Nickell, 21 November 2014
© 2014 by Drew Nickell, all rights reserved